QuickClass Registration for October is Open
QuickClass registration is now open. Space is limited, so be sure to register early. Registration will close October 22. QuickClasses are six week, asynchronous, online training opportunities. Participants can choose their preferred time during the week to work online. They can expect to spend approximately 5 hours a week completing the required work to meet weekly deadlines. Classes are pre-approved for RID and CRCC continuing education credit.
The following classes will be offered:
- Accommodations 101: Providing Services for Students who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Skill Building for New C-Print Captionists: Part 2
- Skill Building for New TypeWell Transcribers
- Interpreting in the VR Setting
- Post-Production or Offline Captioning: Part 2
- Deaf / Hard of Hearing 101
For more information go to: http://www.pepnet.org/quickclasses/schedule
If you have a question about QuickClasses, please contact Cindy Camp at firstname.lastname@example.org.